Ranking the 1st mission performances (only in the 3rd episode) (1 Viewer)

Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
These are just my opinion

5. Aju Nice - G grp
4. KTL - K grp
3. Aju Nice - K grp
2. LMR - G grp
1. KTL - G grp

The reason why I put g-grp's kill this love is cos I liked how all of the trainees from the team are very powerful and everyone caught my attention while I was watching the performance
For 5th place the perf wasn't that bad but the vocals and rap was pretty much weak imo. Pretty much same as k aju nice but seungeon and seowon did a lot better than the others

@Boys Planet​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread