I respect Teddy,he is a good producer,made alot of good songs and has a legacy but i do think he is sticking to one sound
Maybe,it's not just him but companies tend to stick to one sound with their groups when they hit big with it but when time pass by,it becomes somehow repetitive
KTL has a similar structure to D4 that seems they wanted to create something similar to it because it was a big hit and Solo was a lazily produced song at least that's what i think
I think it's time for them to experience new things and this will make them comeback more often too not to mention,the lack of songs will affect them negatively in the scene in the long run and they won't have a stable solo career with one song per year
I think this dependence on him should end,let them work with other people or even do it themselves by trying with some b-sides
Maybe,it's not just him but companies tend to stick to one sound with their groups when they hit big with it but when time pass by,it becomes somehow repetitive
KTL has a similar structure to D4 that seems they wanted to create something similar to it because it was a big hit and Solo was a lazily produced song at least that's what i think
I think it's time for them to experience new things and this will make them comeback more often too not to mention,the lack of songs will affect them negatively in the scene in the long run and they won't have a stable solo career with one song per year
I think this dependence on him should end,let them work with other people or even do it themselves by trying with some b-sides