COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

18+ ~Ranting and Venting~ New Rules Added. Just a tiny set (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Oh look at meeeee I don’t say the pledge of allegiance look how edgy I am please give me attention because I’m so special and freethinking oh my god fuck America am I right

Reactions Received
KS Coins
"These people look like Koreans visually but I later learned that they were foreigners "

No sht Mark looks Korean...he is. Are Canadians supposed to look like unicorns or something? I'm missing something, clearly.

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
Reactions Received
KS Coins
crazy how people use ideology for their befenit and later drop it like whatever...

Reactions Received
KS Coins
my friend is kinda annoying. he CONSTANTLY feels the need to one-up me. one time i and our friend group were playing a game and i made my character super tall as a joke and he immediately went and made his taller. i introduce him to a game and, within a week, he's explaining things about the game to me as if i don't already know them, acting like some sort of expert as he talks down to me. i try a new thing that he recommends to me and i feel proud of myself for achieving something and he undermines it and says it's nothing special. like stfuuuu omg why does he feel the need to be superior to me on every occasion? he's the type that can't just congratulate someone, he has to congratulate them and brag right after.

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I was walking home from school today with some of my friends and there were these younger boys - probably in Year 7 (11-12) - in front of us. There were quite a few of them (around 7 or 8?). They stopped ahead of us and they parted to opposite sides of the pavement. I thought they were being nice and letting us pass at first. But they kept looking at us and I knew they were up to trouble. One of them took out a flower and went on his knee and said 'Will You Marry Me?' in a very mocking tone. Of course we just avoided him while my friend said 'Honey no one would marry you even if you begged'. It was a pretty funny experience overall and I didn't mind much because it tends to happen quite often and we normally take it very lightly.

But then one of them said, no one would marry clapped (ugly) girls like us anyway. It still wasn't such of a big problem and we were willing to just let it slide. But just as we were walking away, one of them said 'Go back to your own country'.

It was extremely insulting and racist as we were all minorities. I just remember gaping in disbelief. Someone saying something like this in 2019? In a developed country? In a part of the city where the minorities are everywhere? Especially from a young boy who has grown up in the Gen Z generation where racism isn't tolerated at all? I just couldn't believe my ears. It still makes me angry.

To those ignorant and racist boys:

If all of us minorities went back to our country, your precious country would lose millions and millions of doctors, engineers, IT workers, shopkeepers and more. I'm sorry to say, but your country had become dependent on minorities like us and your country would probably not be able to survive from the sudden loss of jobs.

So good luck trying to get rid of us. :susPepe:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy is it so hard to find shirts with sleeves that reach your elbows!!!! I’m not asking for much over here!!!!!

Foxia

Reactions Received
KS Coins
The temperature is too high over here, can't handle it anymore. The paper doesn't even stick to the glue but they stick to my hands I HATE THIS

Foxia

Reactions Received
KS Coins
School: "we want you to present on monday 9 am!!! PLEASE BE READY!!!"
Also school: You can't put your stuff up at friday, because those presentations will end at 17:00 and the school closes at 18:00. OH and on monday we will open at 8am SO good luck finding time lol

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I still don't understand how can someone ignore you and delete your request after being in the same class with you for 8 damn years :umjicry:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
my stepfather thinks the fact that he makes dinner justifies the shitty way he treats me. he doesn't even do it because he worries about me and he certainly didn't help raise me either. my mom is the one who spent money on me and actually cares about my social and academic life. he only cooks because, otherwise, my mom would get pissed at him and it shows. when my mom goes out of the country for business trips, he doesn't even bother with dinner. that's literally his only contribution to my life and it's his only argument as to why i should fucking listen to him and respect him when he couldn't give less of a fuck about me, my well-being or how i fucking feel about being mocked by him on a daily basis. respect is mutual motherfucker, earn it. after countless times of being thrown into emotional distress because of him, i've given up on playing nice. idgaf anymore, he can fuck right off. fucking leave me alone you pathetic eggheaded rockstar wannabe. you don't get to do selective parenting. you don't get to ignore me my whole life when it comes to putting in the effort to raise me and then suddenly be a parental figure when you get to tell me to do shit for you. if my mom tells me to do something, i'll gladly do it. but when it's him, and he does it just to piss me off and laugh at me, i can't fucking stand it.

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Fuck you Netflix

Reactions Received
KS Coins
My response to the tweet and subsequent thread I saw is this:

Last edited:

Foxia

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Me and a coworker had a fun day on tuesday (going to Ikea, she supported me while I got my ears pierced) and in the end we had dinner at our workplace. So when we came in for dinner, some people were surprised to see us. So one of the delivery people asked me what we did today and I said: "oh... many different things" and after I said that, she started gossiping to other coworkers about us.

Found out today that she thought my answer was weird, but I didn't mean it like that. I REALLY just meant it like "YES we did a lot of different things, but it's too much to explain to you right now because you're working"

So I will explain this to her on Sunday (when we're both working) but it somehow hurts me, because she's telling this to everyone and making me look like a bitch while nothing is wrong really :jisoosmh:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread