- Joined
- 6 August 2019
- Messages
- 395
- Reactions Received
- 2,098
- Location
- United States
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
She keeps it lit like a matchstickLisa definetely, if she could get less cringy lines
Bitch I’m a star but not Patrick...She keeps it lit like a matchstick![]()
If CL could get out of YG I'm pretty sure Minzy can get out of Nuguworks and find something better.I wanna her Minzy again 😭. Hopefully she wins her case and gets into a good company.
I was just thinking of all the strange things Teddy has made 21 and BP say over the years.. ain't he suppose to be American.. 🤷. Some lines are just ridiculous.She keeps it lit like a matchstick![]()
Whattabum bum bum are you talking about?I was just thinking of all the strange things Teddy has made 21 and BP say over the years.. ain't he suppose to be American.. 🤷. Some lines are just ridiculous.