Trading Rare deck 3 cards for any of my leftover cards (Boa 1, Soyeon 1, IZone Minju, Kep1er Bahiyyih newest) (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,409
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I will be looking for rare deck 3 cards, and will be trading the following cards for any deck 3 I don't currently own.

2PM
2NE1
ACE
Aespa
Ateez
Baekhyun
CIX
CLC
Enhypen
Exo
fromis_9
G(I)-dle
Got7
IU
Joy
Loona
NCT Dream
Nuest
Rose
Shinee
Stray Kids
SVT BSS
Taemin
Twice
1659912098908.png
1659912109693.png
1658593374826.png
1658593381638.png
1659912144506.png
1659113189051.png
1659912176891.png
1658593496375.png
1659912211572.png
1659912217543.png
1658699022490.png
1659912254020.png
1659912264406.png
1658593598733.png
1659912276449.png
1658593603514.png
1658593608788.png
1658852759897.png
1659912305334.png
1658593619237.png
1658593627921.png
1658593633146.png
1658593638873.png
1659912373102.png
1659912377578.png
1658593695701.png
1658593747951.png
1658593759039.png
1658593767805.png
1658593773510.png
1658593784130.png
1658593799692.png
1658593805661.png
1659912471865.png
1658593824934.png
1659113214550.png
1659912522893.png
1658593859908.png
1659912537640.png
1658699041851.png
1659912551976.png
1658593882987.png
1658593893626.png
1658852799937.png
1658593923190.png
1658593930273.png
1658593937390.png
1659912582272.png
1658593949230.png
1658593959866.png
1659912607504.png
1658593966887.png
1659912621235.png
1658594002604.png
1659912633434.png
1658594008552.png
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: litc and Willow

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,409
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Nvm you have all my deck 3 rares except ones I wanna keep, can’t help you :taeminbread:
Well rip :coronawimwim: If you magically get one though you know where I am :pepesmug:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Well rip :coronawimwim: If you magically get one though you know where I am :pepesmug:
I’ll only be requesting rare 1 for a while, but maybe the roulette will give me one, who knows :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread