Rate me at anything on a scale of 1-10 (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
How loveable I am? - Infinity/10 <33333

How likely I seem to be to commit murder? - 0.00000000000000000001/10

How likely I am to kidnap an idol? - If it's Kai, Woozi Hitomi or Chaeryong, it's probably a 10/10 :susPepe:
...Chaeyeon is the sister I like, my fave in ITZY is Lia.... Otherwise this seems quite correct to me!
 
  • Love
Reactions: potato

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
...Chaeyeon is the sister I like, my fave in ITZY is Lia.... Otherwise this seems quite correct to me!
Agghhh I got messed up. I knew it was Chaeyeon but their names are so similar. :jisoosmh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Agghhh I got messed up. I knew it was Chaeyeon but their names are so similar. :jisoosmh:
It's the Tae's and the Chae's that I always mess up...

Who TF can keep it up!

Chaeyeon
Chaeryeong
Chaeyeong
Chaewon

Taeyeon
Taeyong
Taehyung
Taehyun
 
  • Haha
Reactions: potato

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
How likely I seem to be to commit murder?
Probably 10/10 depending on whether or not they're a Kai or Woozi anti.
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
It's the Tae's and the Chae's that I always mess up...

Who TF can keep it up!

Chaeyeon
Chaeryeong
Chaeyeong
Chaewon

Taeyeon
Taeyong
Taehyung
Taehyun
This is so confusing to read :jisoosmh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Or knives. Or daggers. Or bullets. Y'know, whatever works for you, love.
I like to get nice and personal though with those wastes of air though! Maybe a knife but only is it is really dull!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread