- Joined
- 8 April 2020
- Messages
- 2,021
- Reactions Received
- 4,721
- Website
- miracleboysatori.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Ship
- Wreck
I would have matching badges with it, but i'm broke :')
Thanks so much! I'm kinda new and don't have too many posts thoughDespite not having badges everything looks pretty good![]()
couldn't find any more gifs of sunny summer lolPretty good, I'd honestly make the DP a gif too. Just a recommendation
You'll get the badges soon enough tho, since you seem to be quite active![]()
I tend to just randomly think smn up that's either bugging me or I'm curious and I ask or talk about it. It can be anything really, even if you're for example at the pool and you feel sick from the smell of Chlorine, someone else might feel the same.couldn't find any more gifs of sunny summer lol
I just have no ideas for threads 😭😭😭
Thanks 😊I tend to just randomly think smn up that's either bugging me or I'm curious and I ask or talk about it. It can be anything really, even if you're for example at the pool and you feel sick from the smell of Chlorine, someone else might feel the same.