Rate My Layout (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 April 2020
Messages
2,021
Reactions Received
4,721
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
Ship
Wreck
Despite not having badges everything looks pretty good :sanapray:
Thanks so much! I'm kinda new and don't have too many posts though
1592843705998.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
10 cause Yetin
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wonpil

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Pretty good, I'd honestly make the DP a gif too. Just a recommendation

You'll get the badges soon enough tho, since you seem to be quite active :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Wonpil

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
of course it's a 10 because yerin <3 the lack of badges does not look that bad for me, but it doesn't take that much time to get them anyway as long as you're active
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Wonpil
Joined
8 April 2020
Messages
2,021
Reactions Received
4,721
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
Ship
Wreck
Pretty good, I'd honestly make the DP a gif too. Just a recommendation

You'll get the badges soon enough tho, since you seem to be quite active :sanapray:
couldn't find any more gifs of sunny summer lol
I just have no ideas for threads 😭😭😭
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
couldn't find any more gifs of sunny summer lol
I just have no ideas for threads 😭😭😭
I tend to just randomly think smn up that's either bugging me or I'm curious and I ask or talk about it. It can be anything really, even if you're for example at the pool and you feel sick from the smell of Chlorine, someone else might feel the same.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Wonpil
Joined
8 April 2020
Messages
2,021
Reactions Received
4,721
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
Ship
Wreck
I tend to just randomly think smn up that's either bugging me or I'm curious and I ask or talk about it. It can be anything really, even if you're for example at the pool and you feel sick from the smell of Chlorine, someone else might feel the same.
Thanks 😊
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread