rate my low budget aesthetic lol (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,915
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
i dont have money so i couldn't buy the borders or the username colors


:crycry: :crycry:

pls gib honest feedback :doyoungcreep::doyoungcreep::doyoungcreep:



ps: I KNOW MOST OF YALL VOTED FOR PINK, BUT I GOT THE BLUE BADGES SO ILL DO PINK NEXT ASBCQHFEWF-
wait, first of all-since when does KS hv username colors?(for sale?)

Second, it's not so much no frames/no colors tat I side eye ur layout but u seem to hv deliberately used a denigrating/derogatory(too lazy to thesaurus correct word) pfp to self-deride ur layout. Ur sig looks hella sophisticated tho. overall a very confused contrast to me. nice momo gif!
 
  • Wow
Reactions: cocomelon
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,915
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
sir i failed in english :pepecry1:
I thot u consciously used a ratty looking pfp, if I was mis-construed ur usage of this image. idk who she is.
 
  • Like
Reactions: cocomelon

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
THAT'S SO PRETTY
 
  • Love
Reactions: cocomelon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread