Rate My Playlist (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
So these are the songs that I was listening to as I was "exercising" yesterday. Getting my 3-5 miles in so to speak. Its oddly specific and I don't expect many to know more than 4 of the songs... but go ahead and rate anyway:

​
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Haiku and Hoemantic

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Avril Lavigne, Simple Plan, this is a winner to me!
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I know Egotistic and I Knew You Were Trouble and love one and hate the other
I pray Egotistic isn't the one your hate :sanapray:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread