Rate the aegyoness of 4th gen GGs (1 Viewer)

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,803
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
As a big fan of all things cute, I'm curious to hear everyones opinions! The point is to rate each member of a group in terms of her aegyo capabilities! As I only know IVE somewhat well, I'm going so start with them.

Wonyoung - She causes public outrage for eating a strawberry to cutely, clearly she is an aegyo master. As a former Maknae, also kind of what she was expected to do for a long time
Rei - I feel like on stage and during performances she usually gives off a very cool vibe, but she can switch it up very quickly and has many super cute sides and can do aegyo super well. Also on tape saying "I'm always cute", the kawaii runs deep with this one.
Liz - The way she talkes sometimes comes of a bit brash to me (in a funny way), but somewhat similar to Rei she can also switch it up quickly and act very cute. I see her on the aegyo side too!
Gauel - She is naturally super soft in her voice and demeanor, so this lends itself well to doing aegyo. I think she likes doing it too from what I saw.
Leeseo - She can do it really well, but I think as she is a bit younger than the rest of the group, she is struggling currently to go all out with the aegyo, as she would like to not be seen as child anymore. That makes it hard to judge if she likes doing it or not
Yujin - From what I've seen, she does not seem comfortable doing it. Maybe its because she is the leader, I don't know how it was in IZ*one when she was Maknae with Wonyoung

So based on my explanations, I'll give IVE 4,5 / 6 aegyo points (points based on the number of members the group has). -1 for Yujin, -0,5 for Leeseo

Please tell me if you agree with my assessement if you're a Dive and also rate the groups you know really well please :pandaangel:
 
  • Like
Reactions: seungfloral
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Eh i dont like aegyo that is forced.
I More like it when they are cute or sweet naturally and i assume all of them are ...so yeah
 
  • Like
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I added it to my criteria if think they like doing it or not, ofc we as fans can never know, so its always a guess :sanapray:
I know for a fact hyunjin hates it, so it's even funnier when they make him do it xD

From their stages alone i would give them 5/6
(Max is for my secret bias alone)
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,425
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
As a big fan of all things cute, I'm curious to hear everyones opinions! The point is to rate each member of a group in terms of her aegyo capabilities! As I only know IVE somewhat well, I'm going so start with them.

Wonyoung - She causes public outrage for eating a strawberry to cutely, clearly she is an aegyo master. As a former Maknae, also kind of what she was expected to do for a long time
Rei - I feel like on stage and during performances she usually gives off a very cool vibe, but she can switch it up very quickly and has many super cute sides and can do aegyo super well. Also on tape saying "I'm always cute", the kawaii runs deep with this one.
Liz - The way she talkes sometimes comes of a bit brash to me (in a funny way), but somewhat similar to Rei she can also switch it up quickly and act very cute. I see her on the aegyo side too!
Gauel - She is naturally super soft in her voice and demeanor, so this lends itself well to doing aegyo. I think she likes doing it too from what I saw.
Leeseo - She can do it really well, but I think as she is a bit younger than the rest of the group, she is struggling currently to go all out with the aegyo, as she would like to not be seen as child anymore. That makes it hard to judge if she likes doing it or not
Yujin - From what I've seen, she does not seem comfortable doing it. Maybe its because she is the leader, I don't know how it was in IZ*one when she was Maknae with Wonyoung

So based on my explanations, I'll give IVE 4,5 / 6 aegyo points (points based on the number of members the group has). -1 for Yujin, -0,5 for Leeseo

Please tell me if you agree with my assessement if you're a Dive and also rate the groups you know really well please :pandaangel:






her first day in high school.


also her ageyo when minju would be trying to get her ready for bed lool
 
  • Love
Reactions: kimsguardian

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread