rate this gif set (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚑️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,394
Reactions Received
151,405
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Hm, it's not my thing. But if you like it go for it!
I don't think I'll go for it, so far the feedback has been negative :nekosweat: I'll find another gowon giftset :sanapray:
Clearly Loona are the pinnacle of nugu :wimwim:
I've never even heard of them before stumbling on this gifset :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You do you though. If you like it then other's feedback doesn't matter.
I wasn't sure about it lol, that's why I asked kps :nekosweat: it's no biggie, I can find a better one
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Mayday

Mayday

πŸ“Your 1-Up GirlπŸ“
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I wasn't sure about it lol, that's why I asked kps :nekosweat: it's no biggie, I can find a better one
Your aesthetic reminds me of one @lexus did in Spring of last year. I have no reason why it really stuck with me, but I think it was V in the middle and then anime cherry blossoms on the side? She did something like the one you have πŸ€”
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Your aesthetic reminds me of one @lexus did in Spring of last year. I have no reason why it really stuck with me, but I think it was V in the middle and then anime cherry blossoms on the side? She did something like the one you have πŸ€”
ohhhh I think I remember one of lex's like that :maheart: it was very pretty
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
itβ€˜s a nice set :gyuripout: donβ€˜t know why everyone seems to not like it
 
  • Like
Reactions: kuro
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I’m terrified go ahead
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: kuro and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread