Rate your pushover ness (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay β€’ Czennie β€’ Teume β€’ Moodz β€’ One-It β€’ Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
If there's something you dont' want to do what is the chance that someone can persuade you into it, even if you're still not thattt into it

1 - I don't let people push me around, if I don't want to do something you can't make me

10 - I'm honestly a people pleaser, I want to make other people happy even if it makes me step outside of my comfort zone

My rating - 5
Depends on the person, sometimes I'll want to make them happy, other times I'll do whatever keeps me in my safe zone
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
I would say 8

I always do stupid things with my friends even if it make me go out of my comfort zone
but i don't do extreme things if i don't want to do it
 

Ahsoka

⚑️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Dependa on the people, with family a good solid 1 and around strangers a good solid 10 :yolk:
 

Yili

Stay β€’ Czennie β€’ Teume β€’ Moodz β€’ One-It β€’ Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Dependa on the people, with family a good solid 1 and around strangers a good solid 10 :yolk:
a 10 with strangers oh no :pepeslippy:
 

Ahsoka

⚑️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
227
Reactions Received
1,002
Location
exoplanet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I think maaaybe I'm a 5 as well. Depends on the people and situation. I do sometimes push myself to please but I do know well what I want and don't want so I don't do it very often. It's kind of hard to analyze this about myself for some reason :pepesad: it depends a lot on my mood to begin with too
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I guess it varies depending on who I'm with. I'm most likely not going to do anything that's outside of my comfort zone (unless if my therapist tell me to). I mean I do have times where I try to impress my family, but it's not something that I do a lot.
I'll just give myself a 4.
 

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
πŸŒΌπ”£π”©π”¬π”³π”’π”― π”€π”žπ”―π”‘π”’π”«
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
5, depends on the day
 
Joined
2 November 2018
Messages
300
Reactions Received
993
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
If I don't want to do something, I don't

It's just that I often have no issue helping others, it feels good... Unless that person is clearly taking advantage of me or whatever they ask goes against my morals, they can kindly fuck off

I used to be a pushover, helping my very own bullies with their homework and helped them cheat on tests... Borrowing my stuff to everyone then never get it back... I really learned from that
 

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
A 4, i tend to be very stubborn especially about having to do something that I don't like, however sometimes I tend to be stubborn about things that are not about things that are too serious, so there's still a chance to change my mind and do something but usually it's very unlikely
 
  • Like
Reactions: Minuteman and Yili
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
like a 3 :llama_thug:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Minuteman and Yili

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I think it depends on the person and the situation. I can be pretty stubborn (maybe 3-5), but with some people (like @Sory ) I'm like a 10 tbh.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Yili and Sory

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread