- Joined
- 2 March 2021
- Messages
- 23,307
- Reactions Received
- 28,174
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 4,510
- Fandom
- Villain
- Ship
comment a fandom name and i’ll rate it.
*mostly a joke*
*mostly a joke*
10/10 it’s adorable. other kpop groups should take notesBunnies (NewJeans)
10/10 it matches their name and makes senseorbits (loona)
10/10 because i am once again biasedshinee world (shawol)
U-Kisswhat gruop is this![]()
uhm i mean it does match their name but... KISS ME?????U-Kiss
It's funnier in a wtf way when you don't know which group![]()
When I saw you made this thread, I had to put ituhm i mean it does match their name but... KISS ME?????
8/10 because i had to search up what it meant 🙄 /jOk one I like this time: Ujung (WJSN)
(it's a korean word)
10/10 because it matches perfectlyGroup: ILY:1
Fandom: Only:1
I didn't wanna explain in case it ruins it8/10 because i had to search up what it meant 🙄 /j
but yeah it actually matches their name so i like it