Rave.dj - Those other songs... (4 Viewers)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Early on when @Tickita announced the event I tried 3 different songs with the same song, I really like Naughty and Eric Nam's
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
YOU SO ADORBS FOR TAGGIN ME
omg FAK THE CARD ADDICTION PEOPLE HAVE
THIS RAVE MUSIC MIXING IS ADDICTING WTF
:junweary: :junweary: :junweary: :junweary: :junweary: :junweary: :wimwim: :wimwim: :wimwim: :wimwim: :lisalaugh: :ilovebread::ilovebread::llama_BLEED::llama_BLEED::llama_BLEED::llama_shook::llama_shook::llama_shook:


I HAVE TRIED LIKE MILLION SONGS AND NOTHING GOOD SO FAR BECAUSE I'M LITERALLY JUST PUTTING RANDOM SHIT TOGETHER, I'M NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO BEATS AND MELODIES AND I CAN'T STOP

SOMEONE HELP ME
I NEED TO GO TO BED FOR FAK SAKE
:llama_shook::llama_blush::junweary::sanathink::sj_weary:
Bahahah i agree I've been wanting to mash songs all week but I had work to do for uni and now I'm a bit more free since I finished the scariest one :sakUwu:
aw thank you so much for this idea :D. now I can show off my tragic disasters :D.

The ACE/BTS one is pretty good ngl, it doesn't really have a chorus or a proper beat drop per se bt it flows quite smoothly.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE and Yili

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I've made a few lol.

KARA X Dal Shabet

KARA X Sistar

NCT X Blackpink

And the one I know @RainbowDevil will love the most- SNSD Gee X IOI Neomu Neomu Neomu :lisalaugh:
Well, at least it's not into the new world and literally any other song ever :jisoosmh:

BPxNCT just misses the chorus completely. Very weird it was a good idea tho
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and Yili

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Myco

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I just wanna share this accidental bi-anthem masterpiece, I think I would've submit this one if Chungha's song still had some Korean in it :haylul:


The drop at 0:30 seconds here is amazing too
So good :jisoosmh:Bad boy shines really nicely.

That drop really is awesome damn...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Myco

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Wow
Reactions: Tickita

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
  • Love
Reactions: RainbowDevil

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Idk why I even tried this combo but it's better than expected :nakypog:
I present to you KARA X NSync lmao- Break It X Bye Bye Bye :lisalaugh:


I guess you can tell I like KARA from all my mashups so far lmao.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
it's really good!!! i definitely like it more than the one you submitted before
Yeah I mean I just put together Produce X Produce and although its within the rules I feel it's kinda cheating so I might just put this instead :haylul:
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah I mean I just put together Produce X Produce and although its within the rules I feel it's kinda cheating so I might just put this instead :haylul:
it's not cheating in my eyes but yeah i def think you should put this in there instead :haylul:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
it's not cheating in my eyes but yeah i def think you should put this in there instead :haylul:
Lol yeah it's not exactly cheating but kinda low effort :haylul:
Definitely considering putting this, just seeing if I can refine it somewhat more otherwise this version is going in :susPepe:
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Lol yeah it's not exactly cheating but kinda low effort :haylul:
Definitely considering putting this, just seeing if I can refine it somewhat more otherwise this version is going in :susPepe:
i have a question to ask you about my submission, can i dm you on discord with some songs and see which ones you like more :susPepe:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread