Traded Ravi 1, GOT The Beat Karina, Alice Doa (1 Viewer)

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,453
Reactions Received
41,077
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
240,070
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I got them as my re-roll options and I don’t want any of them.:pepecry1: So, tell me if you are interested. :sakUwu:

What I’m looking for:

Any batch 9 cards @Nina is looking for!
DPR IAN 4, BEG Narsha and Ga-In, Highlight Doojoon and Yoseob, Tiffany 2,3,5, KDA Kai'sa, Zelo, Seulgi, BTOB

or

Brown Eyed Girls: JeA, Miryo, Narsha, Ga-In
G-Dragon: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,
Jin: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
RM: 2, 4

 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I got them as my re-roll options and I don’t want any of them.:pepecry1: So, tell me if you are interested. :sakUwu:

What I’m looking for:

Any batch 9 cards @Nina is looking for!
DPR IAN 4, BEG Narsha and Ga-In, Highlight Doojoon and Yoseob, Tiffany 2,3,5, KDA Kai'sa, Zelo, Seulgi, BTOB

or

Brown Eyed Girls: JeA, Miryo, Narsha, Ga-In
G-Dragon: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,
Jin: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
RM: 2, 4

I love vixx but I won’t collect Ravi solos for a while tbh:pepeheart: actually my fave vixx solos are Hyuk and ken who don’t have solo sets
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Boyo

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Oh, I thought you collect Ravi, sorry. :sanapray: Hope Hyuk and Ken also can have solo sets.
I would need to finish vixx lr first :jenniesmug:

you’re not wrong that I like him ofc, but I haven’t really collected all the solo sets from members of groups I like yet unless I like most of their solo music, like I didn’t collect baekhyun yet either:icgyu:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Boyo

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm really interested in Doa, but I have nothing you are looking for
:haylul:

I love vixx but I won’t collect Ravi solos for a while tbh:pepeheart: actually my fave vixx solos are Hyuk and ken who don’t have solo sets
do you perhaps have any card Haku wants and would trade it for my Mei Qi?
:sanapray:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Boyo and litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I'm really interested in Doa, but I have nothing you are looking for
:haylul:


do you perhaps have any card Haku wants and would trade it for my Mei Qi?
:sanapray:
I think the only 9th batch I have are my Trcng bbs who I’m collecting ofc:nekosweat:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Magician

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
rig us a card
:bigsmile:
:nekosweat:
mei qi actually has my fav solos from someone who originally debuted in a kpop gg tho:pepeslippy:
Too bad cheng xiao and xuan yi couldn’t get cards before their contract ends, they’ll prob end up in international :jenniecry:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Boyo

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,160
Reactions Received
46,820
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,335
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
@Hakunama_Tata I'm interested in DoA for one of my BEG cards (except Narsha due to pending trade), if you are interested?
:sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Boyo

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Yes, I’m interested. :sanapray: Gain is okay to you? @Nina then we can trade it for your RM 2.:pandaamazed:
Awesome. Post the trade whenever you are ready (as I assume you are waiting for Nina to agree to the Gain-RM trade?)
:bigcatlove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina and Boyo

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,361
Reactions Received
75,438
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,175
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Boyo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread