- Joined
- 8 March 2019
- Messages
- 6,995
- Reactions Received
- 12,662
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 691
- Fandom
- Exo L
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
😆 😆 😆 .. It is sad that Kim (a relative nobody) was able to gain such a whirlwind of success and most people would be like... Ray J who... Brandy's brother? lmaoI don't trust companies started by the man who participated in the sex tape that made Kim Kardashian famous out of principle.
I prolly shouldn't tell you the amount of money I just socked over for Skullcandy crusher headphones.. lolI have seen ads and sponsors for them all the time but I haven't tried them. I'm more of a 8 dollar wired earbud type of person for the time being anyway![]()
Same. If I ever got them and found out they were low quality I would side eye all those creators so hard.. But since most earbuds will not stay in my ears I am unlikely to buy them.. The only ones that stay in my ears are JVC Gumy and Apple ones that comes with their products:a lot of my fave creators are sponsored by him
Now he's just the guy you love to hate because all your favourite YouTubers won't stop shilling his products.😆 😆 😆 .. It is sad that Kim (a relative nobody) was able to gain such a whirlwind of success and most people would be like... Ray J who... Brandy's brother? lmao
Nah, just get airpodsHas anyone else got the raycon wireless earbuds? I am seeing non stop YT ads about how great they are 1/2 priced and all... If not, is anyone bombarded with this raycon ads or is it just me?