- Joined
- 8 March 2019
- Messages
- 6,995
- Reactions Received
- 12,662
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 691
- Fandom
- Exo L
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
No. People have asked. Its based on various singers: (1) Raymond Lam; (2) Jay Chou; (3) Leo KuIs it a coincidence that your username is Raymond, too?![]()
Wow, that's cool. I bumped into Jay Chou's name before. :)No. People have asked. Its based on various singers: (1) Raymond Lam; (2) Jay Chou; (3) Leo Ku
He was in a few hollywood films as well. Like the Green Hornet. I didn't see that film, because, well its a Seth Rogan film and those type of films tend to be absolutely ridiculous.Wow, that's cool. I bumped into Jay Chou's name before. :)
I didn't see that film, but he looks familiar to me.He was in a few hollywood films as well. Like the Green Hornet. I didn't see that film, because, well its a Seth Rogan film and those type of films tend to be absolutely ridiculous.