Intro ray's reintro v2 (18 Viewers)

Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,650
Reactions Received
55,476
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
285,873
i went to hangzhou per usual ! but this time i also went to wuxi, suzhou, and shanghai

no vacation, no nothing? 😔
hey I've been to most of those - except for Suzhou
you're originally from Hangzhou right?

I'm old remember lol got bills to pay, mouths to feed etc etc lol
most of my activities revolve around my kids nowadays

oh I did go to a wedding so that was something
 
Joined
25 April 2025
Messages
799
Reactions Received
688
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,530
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
hey I've been to most of those - except for Suzhou
you're originally from Hangzhou right?

I'm old remember lol got bills to pay, mouths to feed etc etc lol
most of my activities revolve around my kids nowadays

oh I did go to a wedding so that was something
woah i thought for sure youve been to suzhou 😔
yes! well technically nanchang but i really prefer hangzhou

are your kids teens now? not to be nosy 💔 but teens are the worst speaking as one

cool fun fact ive never been to a wedding before what are they like?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,650
Reactions Received
55,476
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
285,873
woah i thought for sure youve been to suzhou 😔
yes! well technically nanchang but i really prefer hangzhou

are your kids teens now? not to be nosy 💔 but teens are the worst speaking as one

cool fun fact ive never been to a wedding before what are they like?
Hangzhou is bigger and Wuxi because there's there was a huge budda there right? I remember going to the top of the budda and collecting some "holy water" lol

nah my kids are still young like one is primary school (elementary school) age and the other is almost primary school age

yeah it was fun - you get to dress up and enjoy a fun night out with friends and I can't remember the food but the couple was interesting since they really liked pokemon so instead of a bouquet toss they tossed a box of pokemon cards lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread

  • S