RE: Announcement on The Direction of KpopSource (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
As we all know, I am the new Queen of KpopSource (still waiting on that titleㅋㅋ)
With this changing of the guard came some new rules. To avoid some confusion, I'd like to elaborate on one rule: Number 15
15. Stan I the Mighty
Since I got a lot of requests from none of you to explain upon this, I decided that I wouldn't be a good Overlord-In-Chief if I didn't
This is I the Mighty





Stan I the Mighty:llama_ramen::llama_ramen:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ok,queen. will stan I the Mighty now
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread