- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
Hello, I've been absent for a moment and feel like some of the newer peeps don't know me yet.
So I figured it might be time to reintroduce myself.
I have been into k-pop since 2nd generation.
One of the first groups I really got into was SHINee.
I miss the old Kpop days but I enjoy every generation as there is something in each one for me.
I am also very much a sarcastic person.
I don't think it reads well sometimes over the internet HENCE my overuse of emojis

Also, I am constantly sick.
Constantly having a mid-life crisis
and constantly bullying @Day
but don't take it seriously-I love that hoe.
@Ahsoka is in charge of keeping me in check as well.



I LISTEN TO ROCK, METAL, RAP (old-school & new), KPOP, JROCK, AND MORE~!
You can ask me something if you want to-but if not, no biggie.
OH OH AND IM OPINIONATED

So I figured it might be time to reintroduce myself.
I have been into k-pop since 2nd generation.
One of the first groups I really got into was SHINee.
I miss the old Kpop days but I enjoy every generation as there is something in each one for me.
I am also very much a sarcastic person.
I don't think it reads well sometimes over the internet HENCE my overuse of emojis
Also, I am constantly sick.
Constantly having a mid-life crisis
and constantly bullying @Day
but don't take it seriously-I love that hoe.
@Ahsoka is in charge of keeping me in check as well.
I LISTEN TO ROCK, METAL, RAP (old-school & new), KPOP, JROCK, AND MORE~!
You can ask me something if you want to-but if not, no biggie.
OH OH AND IM OPINIONATED