- Joined
- 2 June 2022
- Messages
- 17,625
- Reactions Received
- 18,610
- Website
- haru-masamasa.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 6,256
- Fandom
- EXO-L/FOREVER
- Pronouns
- Zombie/Monster
sorry for being a bother but @Administratorningholic
82
replacement
@Administratoruser: void
frame number: 65
replacement
@Administrator
Tbh it seems that tag is a little inactive so lets @ someone instead@Administrator
I can’t now, if no one gets to it in 11 days I’ll be able to then
Oh, my bad thenI can’t now, if no one gets to it in 11 days I’ll be able to then
Can this be done now? @Administratorningholic
82
replacement
Sorry for all the notifs. First I got confused by your ordering then I misclicked multiple times. You should have the right number of coins now
Username: MACHINA
Frame number that you want to remove: 75
New Frame number that you want to get: 59
ningholic
82
replacement
Username: ReputationQueen
Frame Number: 78
Reason: Remove
user: void
frame number: 65
replacement
Username: anemoia
Frame number that you want to remove: 127
New Frame number that you want to get: 59
tysm <3
wooahaewoozi
replace
76
villains
replace
76
Donereplacing my frame!
u: estrella
frame number to get rid of: 49
frame number to get: 68