- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 51,080
- Reactions Received
- 72,512
- Location
- Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 147,402
- Fandom
- ProfessorAthena
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Username: Juniverse
Frame Number: 140
Reason: Request
DoneUsername:
Frame number that you want to remove: 55
New Frame number that you want to get: 109
Are you asking for a custom frame or the sailor moon frame? If you’re looking for the sailor moon frame the current op of this thread has the correct formatting for asking, the format you’re using is for custom framesUsername: Rachel_Gardenr
Frame Number: Sailor Moon?
Gradient or Solid? (only two color gradients allowed):
Reason: enough points?
DoneUsername: Wingfrost
Frame number that you want to remove: 59
New Frame number that you want to get: 128
Thank you@Administrator
done!Username: trashforgyu
Frame Number: 94
Reason: Request
@Administrator![]()
Done, wow Vikki that was so fastUsername: Vikki
Frame Number: 37
Reason: Replace
@Vikki did i do smth wrong ?? 😭😭Username: sally
Frame Number: 137
Reason: request
![]()
No I just forgot about it because I wasn’t on my laptop and planned on doing it later when I got on my laptop. Give me 5 minutes ish and I’ll do it.@Vikki did i do smth wrong ?? 😭😭
okk thank you 🤍No I just forgot about it because I wasn’t on my laptop and planned on doing it later when I got on my laptop. Give me 5 minutes ish and I’ll do it.
Pardon about the very late notice, but you gave me the wrong item frame. I believe my current one is 77, instead of my requested one. Hoping you fix it soonDone, sorry about the wait![]()
Done, sorry about thatPardon about the very late notice, but you gave me the wrong item frame. I believe my current one is 77, instead of my requested one. Hoping you fix it soon