username: mio
reason: replace
new frame: 67
Done
Yep, done. Just so you know though editing tags in doesn't work, it won't notify whoever you tagged. So in the future if you want to tag someone you'd have to make a new postUsername: 11Pencil_Cat11
Frame Number: 4
Reason: Request
@Administrator
Am I doing this right? I'm so sorry, I'm new here!
Okay, thank you so much!Yep, done. Just so you know though editing tags in doesn't work, it won't notify whoever you tagged. So in the future if you want to tag someone you'd have to make a new post![]()
DoneUsername: NeoSquare
Frame Number: 140
Reason: Replace
Done, but for future reference if you edit in a tag it wont tag the user/group. Just so you know for the future@Kurotsuki_Rose
Frame number (current): 130
Frame number i want: 127
reason: replace
@Administrator
tysmmm
username: silverrising
frame number: 73
reason: request
DoneUser: taemoon
Frame number: 71
Reason: replace
DoneUsername: @kinnie
Frame number that you want to remove: 71
New Frame number that you want to get: (write N/A if not replacing frame) 65