- Joined
- 21 December 2022
- Messages
- 21,903
- Reactions Received
- 26,247
- Location
- Anime worlds
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 15,142
- Fandom
- MULTISTAN
- Gender
- Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
- Pronouns
- STAN SKZ AND BP
- Ship
- Wreck
you definitely had a frame earlier today... Tiffany might have yeeted it by accidentI forget why I don’t have a Frameso
Username: Ahsoka
Frame Number: 37
Reason: Request
I dont know if I'm meant to post it here or not![]()
Username: @Harmony_Starz
Reason: Replace
New Frame: Love Liberation Frame 2
![]()
Done
i have a question on my end its still showing the blackpink frame do I need to wait a little bit for it to come?Done![]()
What about me![]()
I see the new frames for you guys. I’ll ask Tiffany what’s up with thati have a question on my end its still showing the blackpink frame do I need to wait a little bit for it to come?
![]()
I'm on mobile which might be the problemI see the new frames for you guys. I’ll ask Tiffany what’s up with that
If it helps, I'm on desktop and see no changes for you, Harmony, and MK3am o.oI'm on mobile which might be the problem
This is color blindness but with frames nowIf it helps, I'm on desktop and see no changes for you, Harmony, and MK3am o.o
![]()
![]()
![]()
I see it on mobile. Maybe it’s an issue relating to some kind of perms. I’m not sure, and unfortunately we’ll need to wait for Tiffany to be online to solve this because it’s outside my scopeI'm on mobile which might be the problem
this is going to be part of kps historyI see it on mobile. Maybe it’s an issue relating to some kind of perms. I’m not sure, and unfortunately we’ll need to wait for Tiffany to be online to solve this because it’s outside my scope![]()
tysm i see it now!! :DDI see the new frames for you guys. I’ll ask Tiffany what’s up with that
It looks that way to me. I’ll wait until the frames have stabilized, and then change all of you guys frames to the new onesAm I blind or did users get reverted to their old frames? mines back to the old for me, mk's is the old one as well![]()
yayyyIt looks that way to me. I’ll wait until the frames have stabilized, and then change all of you guys frames to the new ones