News Real Ninja reacts to Naruto (2 Viewers)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Came across this video from AsianBoss and had to share



Including ninja techniques, ninja weapons and confirming that naruto run is real ninja thing
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Came across this video from AsianBoss and had to share



Including ninja techniques, ninja weapons and confirming that naruto run is real ninja thing
I was watching this yesterday! LOL
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Came across this video from AsianBoss and had to share



Including ninja techniques, ninja weapons and confirming that naruto run is real ninja thing
Dude i watched that on the way to school! 😂 😆
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
lmao so funny
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
confirming that naruto run is real ninja thing
Before I clicked play, I was already dying :haylul:
But seriously (given his explanation), should people start running track like this? :dubuthink::rosesmug:

I appreciate Hiroko's dedication, wearing that to the interview :sakUwu:
(Is this normal? I don't think I've ever watched an AB video before, so I'm a n00b here)

But seriously, this is a really cute video. Last Ninja-san (because I've....already forgotten his name) is really cool and laid back. I found myself chuckling quietly to a lot of his comments. And I loved his insight into the way things were depicted in Naruto vs. his actual training, lol.

Thanks for sharing.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Before I clicked play, I was already dying :haylul:
But seriously (given his explanation), should people start running track like this? :dubuthink::rosesmug:

I appreciate Hiroko's dedication, wearing that to the interview :sakUwu:
(Is this normal? I don't think I've ever watched an AB video before, so I'm a n00b here)

But seriously, this is a really cute video. Last Ninja-san (because I've....already forgotten his name) is really cool and laid back. I found myself chuckling quietly to a lot of his comments. And I loved his insight into the way things were depicted in Naruto vs. his actual training, lol.

Thanks for sharing.
I was shook by the reveal, i'm now considering that maybe it really is good way to run xd Ofc, not as exaggerated with hands back as in Naruto that always seemed bad for balance :lisalaugh:

AsianBoss usually has quite professional style, though still down to earth so i was bit shocked by the naruto costume so not that normal for interview.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and AmysTeri

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
lol reminds me of the time when I was little and ran like Naruto, it was fun to watch, ty for sharing <3
:ilovebread:
Can I be in the tag list pleaseeee
:pepelgbt:
Sure!
 
  • Like
Reactions: honeyfornomoney

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread