- Joined
- 4 December 2018
- Messages
- 3,200
- Reactions Received
- 11,455
- Location
- USA
- Website
- emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 205
- Fandom
- Once, Sone
- Gender
- Male
Real Talk: Any Time You Messed Up The Romance?
What about you? Any romantic messups? Times you thought you were being a charmer and you screwed up silly?
Lol I remember when I was like 16 with my first girlfriend.
Boy I was in love.
Well as any lovestruck teenage boy would do I was all about love songs and making love mixes for my girl.
There was one song I remember I was really taken with.
Dashboard Confessional's Screaming Infidelities.
It was so heartfelt! So emotional!
I loved my girl so much I could cry! And this song seemed to be like that. The singer sounded almost in tears!
What a romantic! I thought.
So there we were driving in my car.... Just pulled in the drive way.
My girl was asleep in the passenger side.
Screaming Infidelities playing on the stereo setting the scene.
So caught up with teenage love was I that I bent down to my sleeping girfriend and starting softly singing the chorus into her ear while she slept as I rubbed her back to wake her up gently.
It was such an emotional moment!
Gosh I loved her! Here I was showing her in the most romantic way possible. Singing love songs in her ear.
As we walked into the house I was riding high content with the knowledge I was a true romantic!
Fast forward a few years. Got taller. Improved my vocabulary....
Had an ephinany....
Suddenly I learned what "Infidelities" meant
*MIND BLOWN*
That song is a cheating song!!!!!
Infidelities!!! I didn't know what Infidelities were..
Hell it was talking about hair everywhere and I had just thought it was being sentimental! Like awww...my girls hair ... Love.....
*EPIC FAIL*
Hey! Cut me some slack...
A guy's gotta practice at this romance business...
Can't be a Casanova all in one fell swoop.
Anyway....
Here it is. My teenage romance song.
Boy I was in love.
Well as any lovestruck teenage boy would do I was all about love songs and making love mixes for my girl.
There was one song I remember I was really taken with.
Dashboard Confessional's Screaming Infidelities.
It was so heartfelt! So emotional!
I loved my girl so much I could cry! And this song seemed to be like that. The singer sounded almost in tears!
What a romantic! I thought.
So there we were driving in my car.... Just pulled in the drive way.
My girl was asleep in the passenger side.
Screaming Infidelities playing on the stereo setting the scene.
So caught up with teenage love was I that I bent down to my sleeping girfriend and starting softly singing the chorus into her ear while she slept as I rubbed her back to wake her up gently.
It was such an emotional moment!
Gosh I loved her! Here I was showing her in the most romantic way possible. Singing love songs in her ear.
As we walked into the house I was riding high content with the knowledge I was a true romantic!
Fast forward a few years. Got taller. Improved my vocabulary....
Had an ephinany....
Suddenly I learned what "Infidelities" meant
*MIND BLOWN*
That song is a cheating song!!!!!
Infidelities!!! I didn't know what Infidelities were..
Hell it was talking about hair everywhere and I had just thought it was being sentimental! Like awww...my girls hair ... Love.....
*EPIC FAIL*
Hey! Cut me some slack...
A guy's gotta practice at this romance business...
Can't be a Casanova all in one fell swoop.
Anyway....
Here it is. My teenage romance song.
What about you? Any romantic messups? Times you thought you were being a charmer and you screwed up silly?