Performance Reason why I've been smiling non-stop (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her

His voice :maheart: so stable

:taesquish:



YES MY BABY JIYANG!
https://youtu.be/UleUleGT0RQyQU



Ugh I love them all so much :nekolove: Jiyang was so amazing I was shook! He has more Grace in his pinky finger than I do in my entire being tbh.
The entire cast is so talented!!
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: potato
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
The entire fanmeet was so amazing. I loved it so much. So so so much better than the Chinese fanmeet a few months ago. That shit was a disaster. Even Yibo was annoyed at times and Xiao Zhan had to control him.
 
  • Love
Reactions: potato
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread