- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 16,036
- Reactions Received
- 44,289
- Location
- the female gaze
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 124
- Fandom
- luoshifemy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- luo/yunxi
- Ship
buckle up
1. His kindness
Baby army Jimimis in 2017 went to watch some compilations of her boys to get to know them better. I had some idea of names and that was it. Somehow I stumbled across a vid compiling Jimin’s being kind/caring to bts moments. My heart melted and a Jimin stan was born. I couldn’t believe a pure soul like this man had existed
idols may try but you can’t fake a heart like jimin’s, he’s an angel through and through
2. his face
You knew this was coming, Jimin’s face is ! My favorite part about it is how his unconventionally pretty features harmonize with one another to create ART. Somehow his nose bump and monolids and jaw bump thingy come together into a delicious cake of beauty
Jimin will do anything to succeed and is so dedicated. Little baby needs a nap but look at how far he’s gotten off his hard work 🤩🤩🤩
4. His singing
People always complain about my darling not singing very well or something idk. Haha who cares 🥰 he’s trying his best and we love him for it🥰🥰🥰 Jimin will never give up on improving himself and being the best he can be unlike the meanies who say bad things to the lamb of god
5. his dancing
need I say more. This boy is good at being wiggly!!!!
We all aware already
6. His performing
I am wrapped around his itty bitty pinky finger and I wouldn’t change it for anything. Jimin is the solution to every problem. Science fact backed up by Obama: you physically can’t be sad if Jimin exists, His power touches everybody
One day I might move on from bts but my heart is never gonna move on from Jimin. His spot is always gonna be there and I love him so much
1. His kindness
Baby army Jimimis in 2017 went to watch some compilations of her boys to get to know them better. I had some idea of names and that was it. Somehow I stumbled across a vid compiling Jimin’s being kind/caring to bts moments. My heart melted and a Jimin stan was born. I couldn’t believe a pure soul like this man had existed
2. his face
You knew this was coming, Jimin’s face is ! My favorite part about it is how his unconventionally pretty features harmonize with one another to create ART. Somehow his nose bump and monolids and jaw bump thingy come together into a delicious cake of beauty
facial features appreciation:
-pretty lips it’s a soft pink heart
-small nose must boop
-fluffy hair that always is in his face 🥺🥺🥺 but then he pushes it back and it’s even cuter🥺🥺🥺
-jawline with aforementioned jaw bump. It’s so endearing I love it so much it’s just so Jimin!!!
-smooth pale skin like a pillow
-smooth pale skin like a pillow
-his uneven eyelids from hitting his head on a toilet and getting stitches. Arghhh why is everything about his adorable
-eye shape!!! Small monolid eyes like Jimin’s are so underrated with the right face! When he has some eyeshadow on kill me
-if I go on then ill break the world record for longest forum post so let’s move on to #3
3. His driveJimin will do anything to succeed and is so dedicated. Little baby needs a nap but look at how far he’s gotten off his hard work 🤩🤩🤩
4. His singing
People always complain about my darling not singing very well or something idk. Haha who cares 🥰 he’s trying his best and we love him for it🥰🥰🥰 Jimin will never give up on improving himself and being the best he can be unlike the meanies who say bad things to the lamb of god
5. his dancing
need I say more. This boy is good at being wiggly!!!!
6. His performing
Jimin just GETS IT 

knows exactly how to make everyone swoon over the attractive ball of fluff blinding everyone with heavenly light coming out of his butt. Can confirm Jimin’s farts are cotton candy scented. If he bottled it febreeze woudk
I am wrapped around his itty bitty pinky finger and I wouldn’t change it for anything. Jimin is the solution to every problem. Science fact backed up by Obama: you physically can’t be sad if Jimin exists, His power touches everybody
One day I might move on from bts but my heart is never gonna move on from Jimin. His spot is always gonna be there and I love him so much