What are some recent comebacks that you think I should check out?
raymondchouku . Joined 8 March 2019 Messages 6,995 Reactions Received 12,662 Cards View Profile KS Coins 691 Fandom Exo L Gender Male Ship @DimashVirus 7 June 2022 #1 What are some recent comebacks that you think I should check out? Reactions: Willow
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 7 June 2022 #2 I enjoyed Bvndit’s song recently
alo Joined 3 June 2022 Messages 3,933 Reactions Received 5,700 Cards View Profile KS Coins 2,116 Gender Female Pronouns She/her 7 June 2022 #3 if you like the whole retro-synthpop trend, then i'd say ikon's worth checking out jo yuri released a fun, breezy summer bop if you're into that sort of thing Reactions: Willow
if you like the whole retro-synthpop trend, then i'd say ikon's worth checking out jo yuri released a fun, breezy summer bop if you're into that sort of thing