- Joined
- 4 December 2018
- Messages
- 3,200
- Reactions Received
- 11,455
- Location
- USA
- Website
- emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 205
- Fandom
- Once, Sone
- Gender
- Male
Recent Rookie Favs (Songs)
Hi. It's Eman.
So what are some of your favorite songs from recent rookies or nugu groups?
(Over the past year or so).
I feel like I missed a lot of good stuff. So this is an excuse for me to find some new songs, you to share and maybe find gems you missed too.
Maybe you'll find your new favorite song or group.
Go!
Mine:
WOO!AH! - Payday
The song I'm currently obsessed with. Came out last year. Really excited for this group. Check it out.
ROCKET PUNCH - Lilac
My ballad of the year last year. So beautiful.
Hi. It's Eman.
So what are some of your favorite songs from recent rookies or nugu groups?
(Over the past year or so).
I feel like I missed a lot of good stuff. So this is an excuse for me to find some new songs, you to share and maybe find gems you missed too.
Maybe you'll find your new favorite song or group.
Go!
Mine:
WOO!AH! - Payday
The song I'm currently obsessed with. Came out last year. Really excited for this group. Check it out.
ROCKET PUNCH - Lilac
My ballad of the year last year. So beautiful.