Recommend a b-side from yours faves last album or EP. (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
If you should recommend one b-side from yours faves last album, which one would you choose ?

EXO : Trauma


BTS : Persona. Kim Namjoon deserves the world. Honorable mention : Dionysus


Red Velvet : Sunny side up. I hesitate with Parade


Dreamcatcher : Diamond



Winner : Mola ( this one was hard).
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
It’s a good song. You already recommended it to me before.
Yeah that release didn't have many songs and that one is my favorite out of the bunch! have an older Seventeen sad song in that case!

 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Page by got7!
I thought that it would be a ballad with a title like this. At the very beginning I thought that I wouldn’t like it but it’s good.

I cant do that bcuz my favs last album sucked so stream this 🤠
I love their last EP. Especially Strawberry. Good choice though. Young and Wild is good.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Monsta X (I love Party Time a LOT)



Dreamcatcher



Pentagon (one of my favourite b sides of 2019.. maybe even my favourite b side of 2019)



Ateez
And There Was No One Left : Bop
Party Time : so good
Utopia : Same vibe as Party Time. I actually consider stanning Ateez because I love their whole discography
Spring Snow : a rock song by Pentagon. I wasn’t expected that. It’s good but a bit messy.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Kelly and Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
Half asleep at the moment so just gonna throw songs out there :pandatea:






 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Taste. I particularly love Bad Bye and Checkmate
Half asleep at the moment so just gonna throw songs out there :pandatea:








.

One of my favorite songs so far this year
:maheart:
Great song. :pikahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
385
Reactions Received
1,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
And There Was No One Left : Bop
Party Time : so good
Utopia : Same vibe as Party Time. I actually consider stanning Ateez because I love their whole discography
Spring Snow : a rock song by Pentagon. I wasn’t expected that. It’s good but a bit messy.
I'm glad you liked the songs! Yeah Ateez are an amazing group and their discography is gold :')

Also, about Pentagon, they tried something new with this song. There's a lot going on in Spring Snow, but that's something I love about it. They really just let loose with this song and have fun. The live performances show that especially lol
 
  • Love
Reactions: Evergreen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread