Recommend me gg songs (1 Viewer)

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
You probably know I dont listen to ggs often but Im open to hear some :sakUwu:​
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Joined
1 January 2023
Messages
24,864
Reactions Received
11,022
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
98,648
Fandom
Shawol, Bonoh
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I tried to pick soft/chill songs, like u wanted. not if its to ur taste. I prefer upbeat gg songs.








 
  • Love
Reactions: noctis

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread