Recommend Me Some Girl Group B-Sides (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 April 2019
Messages
69
Reactions Received
307
Location
𝐼𝓃 𝒪𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
^^^^^
 
Joined
21 April 2019
Messages
1,006
Reactions Received
3,467
Location
くたばれ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
idek where to start, I'll give u the classics
(can u believe this came out in 2013?? fx invented aesthetics wbk, sm's peak tbh)
(vocals baby, vocals)

(even NASA stans loona, they added this iconic bop to their eclipse playlist back in 2017)



(shameless promo)
edit: how could I forget this masterpiece

edit 2: yves sweetie im so sorry, how could I forget u

edit 3: omg I did it again


(added the live version because it's iconic)
 
Last edited:

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
  • Brown Eyed Girls - Obsession
  • Brown Eyed Girls - Mystery Survivor
  • Wonder Girls - One Black Night
  • f(x) - Ending Page
  • f(x) - When I'm Alone
  • Mamamoo - Cat Fight
  • Mamamoo - Rainy Season
  • Fiestar - Turn Off the Light (a little hard to like at first)
  • WJSN - Renaissance
  • Red Velvet - Time to Love
  • LOONA yyxy - Rendezvous 18.6y
 
Last edited:

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
a million times yes
There are sooo many f(x) songs I could have put, like the entirety of their discography... but I didn't want to overwhelm OP LOL
:pikahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Walnutt and Tir

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread