Recommend me songs (2 Viewers)

Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
This thread i've been inspire by @JakeyWantsCakey after he make me discover this masterpiece so recommend me english song
it can be well know artist or unknow artist ( i love discover new artist )

 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
  • Love
Reactions: Myco
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
yeah Four of Diamonds are probably my fav non K-Pop GG rn (sorry little mix), you should listen to their other songs as well!
I like their song
But it'll be hard to beat Little mix to me when they have a bop like shout out to my ex
 
  • Love
Reactions: Myco
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I think i've already this song but i didn't really like it
but now i like it again i really like it *^*
I think it's a song you need to listen to a couple times to really enjoy it, but once you do it's really good tbh
 
  • Love
Reactions: MochiFace

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena









and I know that you want English songs, but I really recommend Yeseo who isn't very well known.





 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care

It’s in French but it’s still a whole bop
:sj_weary:
BITCH WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE AMOUR Plastique,
i was kind of sad when i learn Adele will stop making video on youtube to start music but damn when i heard this song i fell in love
 
  • Love
Reactions: noir
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
301
Reactions Received
1,484
Location
the LOONAverse
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
BITCH WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE AMOUR Plastique,
i was kind of sad when i learn Adele will stop making video on youtube to start music but damn when i heard this song i fell in love
Its been stuck in my head for weeks and I don’t even know French
:yolk:
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
Its been stuck in my head for weeks and I don’t even know French
:yolk:
i literaly stream the song 24/24 for 3 month

honestly the song is so beautiful when you know the lyrics
 
  • Like
Reactions: noir
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
yass I remember checking out the lyrics and realizing how sad and beautiful they are
:pepecry1:
I love their retro style in mV and song

did you heard their last song ??

 
  • Love
Reactions: noir

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread