- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,000
- Reactions Received
- 98,743
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,289
- Ship
- Wreck
ohhhh so you are red dress factionThe best dress of the trio, it's true!
Yep, 100%!ohhhh so you are red dress faction![]()
cool! I really like them all, but I feel like I'm more on team whiteYep, 100%!
After some research I 100% agree. The black could have been beautiful, except for the weird triangles above her breasts... WTF...Yep, 100%!
Very nice![]()
Amazing and cute
so which of 3 was your guys favorite?Beautiful Yujin!
![]()
I think blackso which of 3 was your guys favorite?![]()
no one wants to join team white with meI think black![]()
White isn't as goodno one wants to join team white with me![]()
I guess that makes the big winner here, most people chose that one!The Red one.
![]()