red flags? (1 Viewer)

the101

.
Joined
13 January 2022
Messages
10,564
Reactions Received
2,703
Location
Neo City, EXO Planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,865
Fandom
EXO-L, NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
"I know you think..." which is usually on the path to gaslighting shenanigans.

'I know you think I was being mean but it was just a joke.'

'I know you think it was racist but it was just a joke."

etc
 
Joined
1 January 2023
Messages
1,017
Reactions Received
803
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,817
Fandom
Multifan Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/They
Texting me way to much. I matched with someone online and we hadn’t even had a first date yet. This person was blowing up my phone all day with messages and would get angry if I didn’t immediately reply back. I have a job and a life outside of my phone. Spamming me with texts and sending me even more of them if I don’t respond is disrespectful.

Making passive aggressive comments about my personal choices and hobbies. Had a first date that did this when I brought up taking casually college classes. Apparently they had something against college students.Then went on to make passive aggressive comments about people who like art. If you don’t like college students or artists maybe read somebody’s profile before swiping on it.

Being rude to the waiter or waitress.I had this happen on two separate dates with two different women.Both were extremely rude to the waitress. Over small stuff too like the takeout box they brought over was too small. Please tell me you are not freaking out over a box. It’d take her a few minutes to go grab another one. If you’re treating a waitress this way over a box I can only imagine how you’d treat me.

People who don’t understand that no means no.
 
Joined
10 October 2021
Messages
3,577
Reactions Received
3,221
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,850
Fandom
multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
when they make this face:



put them eyebrows down :susPepe:
what if its ironically?
:face:

but yeah, if they're being fr i would just turn around and walk away idc
 
Joined
10 October 2021
Messages
3,577
Reactions Received
3,221
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,850
Fandom
multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Joined
10 October 2021
Messages
3,577
Reactions Received
3,221
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,850
Fandom
multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
"I know you think..." which is usually on the path to gaslighting shenanigans.

'I know you think I was being mean but it was just a joke.'

'I know you think it was racist but it was just a joke."

etc
you learn something every day.
how many times has this happened to me i can't even count
:face:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: the101
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
212
Reactions Received
225
Location
♟️ Mina's Couch
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
𝖊𝖑 𝕯𝖎𝖆𝖇𝖑𝖔 🔥
Ship
the texting thing is so real, the way they'll repeatedly message you with " hey " or " you there " after sending you a message you have yet to reply to or even seen. Far too overbearing and clingy for me personally.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Violanah
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
212
Reactions Received
225
Location
♟️ Mina's Couch
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
𝖊𝖑 𝕯𝖎𝖆𝖇𝖑𝖔 🔥
Ship
Main character syndrome...
Some are just born with plot armor (that one gremlin 😡) while others just try to force it down everyone’s throats every single day, making it their entire personality :maheart:
 

butter

.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
1,003
Reactions Received
800
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,270
Fandom
Harunator
Gender
Female
When people want to get close to you WAY too soon and cross boundaries while doing so. Especially when they do it in a way that puts you in a position where if you are direct and say no, I'm uncomfortable, you are painted as "the bad person". So you feel bad, despite having no reason to think that way.
This makes it clear that that person is using you as means to validate themselves and stay on top. Very toxic.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Venom and hxney_jun

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread