- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 3,403
- Reactions Received
- 17,163
- Location
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,412
- Fandom
- Reveluv & Uaena
FLOP VELVET DID THAT!!!!!!
MAMAMOO have the least songs out of the 3 too so it's definitely a featMAMAMOO fuck yess![]()
I know it has nothing to do with this thread but Jihyo looks freaking hot in your signatureMAMAMOO fuck yess![]()
ThanksI know it has nothing to do with this thread but Jihyo looks freaking hot in your signature![]()
Oh god Sana has the cutest sigs ever but I can understand why you choose thisThanks
I was actually looking for Sana sigs but came across this and![]()
This Fancy era has been a blessing by all members in generalOh god Sana has the cutest sigs ever but I can understand why you choose this![]()