Red Velvet - "Bad Boy" era appreciation thread (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,803
Reactions Received
93,586
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
191,343
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I like it because it allowed them to try more velvety tracks.
Still did not do super well during the promo cycle more of a sleeper hit. That may be unfair to bb it ran into LS boom boom and stary night nevertheless it was dominated by those songs for its entire run.
I do not like it because of the vocal western anti red fans it added.

Honestly its middle of the pack for rv titles for me but, i think it won both this and the akp tourney.
 
Last edited:
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I do not like it because of the vocal western anti red fans it added.

There's no such thing as anti-red fans, they're called bandwagoners and Reve Festival Day 2 just sent them to take a seat.
:wonugl:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love bad boy but I personally love some other songs way more and would say that those are better
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread