I love it. There is so much eye and ear candy in that MV.
I was a little worried that the attempt to incorporate Bach's "Air on the G String" into "Feel My Rhythm" would result in something cheesy, but it turns out to be tastefully done.
... i'm glad they didn't go for some hard beat drop in the chorus because this is what i was scared of the most.
I agree. There are momentary audio glitches that make you think the song is going to do a U-turn (a la Zimzalabim and I Got A Boy) but then the song just resumes its normal path which is good.
I'm sure the Reveluvs on Reddit and Twitter have analyzed and broken down the various scenes in the MV. There's a lot going on. Maybe this is Red Velvet's corner of Kwangya --- theirs is the artsy and classical part.
One really cool thing about the song is that the composers and arrangers used one of the master of counterpoint's (Bach's) melodies as part of the counterpoint throughout the song. It's very prominent but it fits right in.