- Joined
- 5 January 2023
- Messages
- 17,692
- Reactions Received
- 18,348
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 135,262
- Fandom
- Neverland
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
I totally missed that! Spotify is not always the best at alerting to new releases.I am still wondering why they are posting concept photos for an album that’s already realesed?
its Japan the music always precededs the physical mediaI totally missed that! Spotify is not always the best at alerting to new releases.
I'm guessing it's because the physical isn't out until November though? It is strange to release the entire album on streaming more than a month before physicals are available for purchase.
I feel like that would cut into sales?? At least it would in other markets (well... Korean and American, the only two I follow lol). Like I know pre-releases going on for TOO long in the American market without something to buy = weak sales when the album finally does drop. And we all know how fast the Kpop market moves.its Japan the music always precededs the physical media
its weird the song always comes out a month before ya can buy the album, but it works there.I feel like that would cut into sales?? At least it would in other markets (well... Korean and American, the only two I follow lol). Like I know pre-releases going on for TOO long in the American market without something to buy = weak sales when the album finally does drop. And we all know how fast the Kpop market moves.
But I know jpop generally is much more... "Japan makes stuff for Japanese, and if you don't like the way we do it, we don't care" so I guess they're used to it.![]()