Performance Red Velvet - Irene & Seulgi 'Monster' Eye Contact Version (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

Red Velvet - Irene & Seulgi 'Monster' Eye Contact Version

Top Note Version (Black)





Focus Cams



Middle Note Version (White)


​
 
Last edited:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I love eye contact versions. They are so intimate lol
:pikahappy:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Xeulgi

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,377
Reactions Received
53,167
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
425,925
Gender
Female
I love it especially the middle note ver😍
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and OnlyCalB

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
And in general, I really love middle note version for basically everything
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
@Xeulgi @RandAlThor @OnCloudJess

I've updated the thread with focus/fancams :). I'm loving this content!

I'll update again if they release the white version focus cams so be sure to check back later (as I won't retag you three for the white versions lol).
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and RandAlThor

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
such high quality
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread