Chart Red Velvet 'Psycho' Charts & Sales [CAK (!!!), ROOF HIT + RECORDS!] (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
In & Out is doing pretty well too!



I'm so happy. I hope they perform this on music shows too. I thought they wouldn't since it's the song most similar to Psycho in the album but it's charting pretty well so I hope they do.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and RandAlThor

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I don't want to get ahead of myself but they're also really close to a PAK. If I'm getting even mooooooore ahead of myself, I think they might even achieve a CAK!
pak.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I don't want to get ahead of myself but they're also really close to a PAK. If I'm getting even mooooooore ahead of myself, I think they might even achieve a CAK!
pak.png
If they get a cak it will be on Christmas since melon does the day count at somewhere between 12 and 1 i am never sure.
Pack will depend on if they do get a cak tomorrow they will have to get the pak Thursday if bol4 preforms anything like normal.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Suzy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Do not be sad total UL will be low artificially because of the holiday.
They might even do better Thursday but i think bol 4 comes out on Thursday.
I'm the opposite of sad right now. The success so far is amazing! Naturally I want them to be as successful as possible but I'm not going to be sad if they don't do even better. I'm so happy for them! Especially after all the rubbish people have been saying about this because they haven't managed to do as well as they used to. They're doing even better now so I'm ecstatic. And the girls are super happy to which is what matters most.

Also, they just hit 611k ULs. Isn't that high? Especially for the holiday season? They're doing amazing!
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I'm the opposite of sad right now. The success so far is amazing! Naturally I want them to be as successful as possible but I'm not going to be sad if they don't do even better. I'm so happy for them! Especially after all the rubbish people have been saying about this because they haven't managed to do as well as they used to. They're doing even better now so I'm ecstatic. And the girls are super happy to which is what matters most.

Also, they just hit 611k ULs. Isn't that high? Especially for the holiday season? They're doing amazing!
611 is super high they will take number 1 if they can get another 80-90k by 6pm.
its just the first day number will be really low compared to many other songs this year because of the holiday.

I am also so happy that they saw how well it charted and were so expressive.
Especially knowing that Joy and Seulgi for sure have said that when they chart poorly it really hurts.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Suzy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
If they get a cak it will be on Christmas since melon does the day count at somewhere between 12 and 1 i am never sure.
Pack will depend on if they do get a cak tomorrow they will have to get the pak Thursday if bol4 preforms anything like normal.
Oooh BOL4 is coming back? The competition is already crazy right now but it's going to be super fierce with their comeback. I hope they can maintain but BOL4 are monsters. Let's see how it goes though. I hope the song will have longevity since that's more important than hitting #1 and then falling off the charts the next day. So far it looks like it's on it's way to being a hit so I'm hopeful.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Oooh BOL4 is coming back? The competition is already crazy right now but it's going to be super fierce with their comeback. I hope they can maintain but BOL4 are monsters. Let's see how it goes though. I hope the song will have longevity since that's more important than hitting #1 and then falling off the charts the next day. So far it looks like it's on it's way to being a hit so I'm hopeful.
I remember reading dec 26 i am looking for it now.
found it and i lied its on Christmas at 6 pm :) it does look kinda spring ish.

wait maybe it a Japan release ... yes the Japanese bol 4 posted it... we have more hope.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Psycho is officially Red Velvet's most viewed MV in the first 24 hours with 10.3M views!

​
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this is so impressive. I am proud of my girls
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor and Suzy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread