MV RED VELVET 'REALLY BAD BOY' MV RELEASED! (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I screamed just like they did in the MV and I'm a guy
:sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::pandaroll::pandaroll::pandaroll::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad:
Lol I would have screamed had I not been dying :P

This comeback is so powerful T_T
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Listening to it again, i like it better now, def a bop.
 

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:pandaamazed::pandaamazed::pandaamazed::pandaamazed:
my girls slayed
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy and Wicked
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
:dab:
Lol, but seriously, I like this song like you would like a hype song -- I just take it as something upbeat, fun, and great to listen to (#vocals). Now, listening to the English version... yeahno. But Yeah, I like this as a hype song and I love the b-sides (per usual). Especially Butterflies and So Good.
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I’m not into the song yet but I liked it a little more after my third listen. It will probably grow on me. The visuals are something !!! Joy and Irene killed it !
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread