While i love the velvet. ( i have more copies of it than any album until rf [mostly because i cannot get the Seulgi card arg!!!])
This albums promotion cycle was very very hard on RV, and it set them up with a fan-base constantly at war with its self.
This is never a great thing (see fx).
this song and album has the worst digital presence of any song other than be natural and the worst physical number of any album by alot.
ootn reg and Piano are fantastic.
OOTN, First time and RSB get replayed almost every time the come up I can listen to them forever.
i have a chill playlist slow and sweet that the Velvet is well represented in.
kingdom come just doesn't fit this vibe btw. I usually want vocal keyboard/strings driven soft songs for this.
This is my most exclusive list.
The point is I love the velvet and i am still of 2 minds about if they should have gone that route.