Red Velvet Tournament Information (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
This tournament will be using the usual 4 matches per day spanning across 7 days starting next monday with the 8 songs I drafted for it being as follows

Red Flavor
Russian Roulette
Dumb Dumb
Bad Boy
Peek-A-Boo
#Cookie Jar
Happiness
One Of These Nights

If you want to replace one of the songs in the tournament with another one feel free to suggest and just ask if you want to be added to the taglist for the tournament

 
Last edited:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Tag me please! 😂
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
I would like to be tagged as usual. :nekolove:
I have you down as part of the all tournaments tag so you'd only need to tell me if you don't wanna be tagged for a specific tournament
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I have you down as part of the all tournaments tag so you'd only need to tell me if you don't wanna be tagged for a specific tournament
I don’t think that this day will come. Because I love your tournaments. Even when I don’t know all the songs, I just listen to it before voting and sometimes I listen again to songs that I already knew just to be sure and rediscover them again thank to you.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread