dokyeomon Joined 6 April 2019 Messages 801 Reactions Received 3,656 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @blankpersona 24 September 2019 #1 Reactions: emptycup, Baechu, mirella and 6 others
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,606 Reactions Received 93,427 Cards View Profile KS Coins 187,178 Fandom WizSoneLuv 24 September 2019 #2 so rev festival 3 is a full album is my guess. not another mini and then a full album ... Reactions: Willow, Baechu, Bopper and 4 others
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 25 September 2019 #3 omg omg omg reve festival full album Reactions: emptycup, Willow, Baechu and 4 others
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 25 September 2019 #4 @Baechu !!!!!!! dude come here and get excited Reactions: emptycup, Willow, Baechu and 4 others
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 25 September 2019 #5 Great Reactions: yeji, emptycup, Willow and 3 others
mirella ✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧ . Joined 9 November 2018 Messages 1,859 Reactions Received 13,182 Location Pacifika Website www.last.fm Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom EXO-L? Gender Female Ship @perhapz Wreck @Darjeeling 25 September 2019 #6 I'm a little sad that the TVXQ full album was removed, but I'm looking forward to EXO's and Red Velvet's full albums this year. Reactions: yeji, RandAlThor, emptycup and 2 others
I'm a little sad that the TVXQ full album was removed, but I'm looking forward to EXO's and Red Velvet's full albums this year.
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 25 September 2019 #7 Full album with or without EP 1 and 2 ? Reactions: yeji and emptycup
Ashla_K Joined 26 November 2018 Messages 4,551 Reactions Received 12,217 Location Irene's hands Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 25 September 2019 #8 Reactions: yeji, Willow, emptycup and 1 other person
E emptycup Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 1,647 Reactions Received 6,994 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 25 September 2019 #9 Why's tvxq no longer getting a full album?? Finally, a full album! It better not be day 1,2,3 combined! I called ngg coming in 2020 but not a new boy group. Poor nct Still no news on a taeyeon album... Reactions: mirella, yeji and Willow
Why's tvxq no longer getting a full album?? Finally, a full album! It better not be day 1,2,3 combined! I called ngg coming in 2020 but not a new boy group. Poor nct Still no news on a taeyeon album...
Bopper Joined 1 March 2019 Messages 6,661 Reactions Received 14,598 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom HoeForUmin Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 25 September 2019 #10 My guess is SM might just be making Day 3 like SHINee’s epilogue album last year. I know EXO are recording and guessed at a full album, but I hope its released before Suho enlists so he can be a part of their live stages. Reactions: yeji
My guess is SM might just be making Day 3 like SHINee’s epilogue album last year. I know EXO are recording and guessed at a full album, but I hope its released before Suho enlists so he can be a part of their live stages.