- Joined
- 13 March 2019
- Messages
- 4,283
- Reactions Received
- 11,073
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
She slayed for sureour vocal queen
What do u mean??She killed it.
Got hosed.
Ironic that's its another team sm /exo kill to red velvet.
she was stunning each round. Showed sooo much range and skill.And then people say that she can’t sing like before.
I love round two the most since she sings a lot of beautiful low notes.
she got beat by a love me right uptown funk semi mash up which was nice, but so not awesome for a singing competition.What do u mean??
Same here. That was my favorite round. Haven't heard her spend that much time down low since her early OSTs.I love round two the most since she sings a lot of beautiful low notes.
Now I really want to know what her oponent's performance sounded like.
I did not like it much it was an ok cover but not sure anyone can sing that song of Wendy's better.She was so good! But my question is how in the world did she not pass with that 3rd performance? That was her absolute best. She KILLED it! Now I really want to know what her oponent's performance sounded like.
It looked like she was up against Choiza? Is he a strong vocal? I know he's a good performer but I didn't think he was that good of a vocal? Need to go and see it now.
He had good presence even with a mask on and he was fun but the high-notes at the end aside, the rest was pretty mediocre. I honestly don't think that performance was good enough to lose to though (no offence).
yea same thought. It would be hilarious if its sm's vocal coach aka Wendy's coach. No way he should have won but 4-5 votes was the difference.He had good presence even with a mask on and he was fun but the high-notes at the end aside, the rest was pretty mediocre. I honestly don't think that performance was good enough to lose to though (no offence).
Turns out that's not Choiza though. Apparently he's a vocal coach and he had very stable and good high notes at the end so that's probably right but that performance was not that good.
I agree. I think his vocals were competent but not outstanding. The song choices (using plural to include the dance break) and arrangements were what pumped the crowd up. It was a crowd-pleasing performance.He had good presence even with a mask on and he was fun but the high-notes at the end aside, the rest was pretty mediocre. I honestly don't think that performance was good enough to lose to though (no offence).