- Joined
- 26 March 2022
- Messages
- 106,013
- Reactions Received
- 59,192
- Location
- the beautiful wizoneland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 487,147
- Fandom
- divewavs2u
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- kkongsuni's yeobo
Eunbi and Wendy tag team huh?LOL, until she gets to busy. Maybe her and Eunbi can just tag team it. That would be awesome.
Right, wouldn't want Wendy interacting with an idol who isn't a slave. Next thing you know Wendy wouldn't renew her contract because she realizes she's supposed to get paid.Eunbi and Wendy tag team huh?
hmmm...(think of the children selfie think of the children)
Tag team in this context(or any other) wouldn't be NSFW (orEunbi and Wendy tag team huh?
hmmm...(think of the children selfie think of the children)
I thought she's highly paid in Red Velvet, at least more than Yerim(?)Right, wouldn't want Wendy interacting with an idol who isn't a slave. Next thing you know Wendy wouldn't renew her contract because she realizes she's supposed to get paid.![]()
No idea, but all I ever read from Reveluv is how Red Velvet is under promoted.Tag team in this context(or any other) wouldn't be NSFW (ornotstill ok for children), damn the double negatives?
It's not like they would be mud wrestling, rite?(BTW, hv u heard of/watched Uncle Roger or MrNigelNg? He has a catch phrase in his podcast "Sorry, children" which I'm invoking here:"Sorry,
[Tag team Wendy n eunbi on youngstreet would be awesome if they don't both happen to be busy at same time frex year end shows(?)]
I thought she's highly paid in Red Velvet, at least more than Yerim(?)
I think if RV themselves believed they were under promoted, maybe they wouldn't hv re-signed after 10 yrs were up(huh joy, wendy n yerim are unconfirmed, irene reportedly renewed but no official news).No idea, but all I ever read from Reveluv is how Red Velvet is under promoted.
I know what it means I merely making a joke out of what the panda said lolTag team in this context(or any other) wouldn't be NSFW (ornotstill ok for children), damn the double negatives?
It's not like they would be mud wrestling, rite?(BTW, hv u heard of/watched Uncle Roger or MrNigelNg? He has a catch phrase in his podcast "Sorry, children" which I'm invoking here:"Sorry,
[Tag team Wendy n eunbi on youngstreet would be awesome if they don't both happen to be busy at same time frex year end shows(?)]
Children, I'm pretty sure, watch WWE (unless it's rated T/M- I'm not sure as I hvnt watched any wrestling since I was a kid/teen looking ago when dinosaurs roamed the land<pre-Jurassic Park/world> LOL. Closest I came was watching young rock TV series which had kayfabe srsly on the show as sthg rocky Johnson taught/took srsly impressing upon young dwayne Johnson. Still ok for children I thought. I might be channeling Sheldon Cooper going on at length abt Wendy+Eunbi tag team being ok for kids as a reference LOL.I know what it means I merely making a joke out of what the panda said lol
there's a whole different meaning for tag teaming - aka the NSFW version lolChildren, I'm pretty sure, watch WWE (unless it's rated T/M- I'm not sure as I hvnt watched any wrestling since I was a kid/teen looking ago when dinosaurs roamed the land<pre-Jurassic Park/world> LOL. Closest I came was watching young rock TV series which had kayfabe srsly on the show as sthg rocky Johnson taught/took srsly impressing upon young dwayne Johnson. Still ok for children I thought. I might be channeling Sheldon Cooper going on at length abt Wendy+Eunbi tag team being ok for kids as a reference LOL.
As I said earlier, maybe I'm just Sheldon cooper-ing here(if u don't know it, google) like him I'm sure I don't know the NSFW tag teaming, or if there's a rule 34 of it-im also not interested in knowing abt it for now.there's a whole different meaning for tag teaming - aka the NSFW version lol
yes there is a whole different meaning to tag team lolAs I said earlier, maybe I'm just Sheldon cooper-ing here(if u don't know it, google) like him I'm sure I don't know the NSFW tag teaming, or if there's a rule 34 of it-im also not interested in knowing abt it for now.
Going bk to the original post most if not all children/kids (like me) if they know wrestling tag teaming would bring to mind only the innocent(ie publically seen on TV wrestling tag teaming, I don't even want to know where u know different from!).