Redefining masculinity in Kpop? (1 Viewer)

Joined
26 May 2020
Messages
5
Reactions Received
9
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Our KPop boys play a huge role in defining modern masculinity and since I’m working on my master thesis right now, I would be grateful if you guys could help me out with a quick survey. It’s about asian beauty and how the asian beauty market is shaping the idea of modern masculinity.

In general I would like to know what you guys think about male idols redefining masculinity? :)

For Survey click here

 
Joined
26 May 2020
Messages
5
Reactions Received
9
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I haven't thought a lot about it, but i definitely think kpop can be a influence.
I definitely feel like it creates an interesting conversation about beauty in general. Kpop idols are obviously used to high standards when it comes to beauty, but I can definitely see the influence it has on male beauty.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
def proud of them bois
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread